Friday 19 November 2010

it's been a while

I hadn't realised it had been quite so long since my last update.
had a very poorly baby girl and this evening the boy went downhill too :(

Haven't really watched much over the last couple of weeks, Battle of Algiers, Exorcist, Air America (it was on!) ummm . . . . the usual, Casualty, Holby City, Something Special and currently watching Children In Need (Some dirty dancing rendition)
















I finally got my new Canon 550D Camera :)))  Very happy about this!  Been out and made a mini movie to coincide with my photography project of time & memory but just need to work out how to use Windows Movie Maker now to edit the damn thing!
Done some test shots while out as well but I got round to ordering a backdrop yesterday so hoping it comes tomorrow so I can set up a studio and get some Xmas shots done!

I have also manged to layer some of my memory pictures onto some leaf pictures to creat the look I am trying to create for my trees and fallen leaves.
I had some printed and they have come out really well, better than I thought they would.
Obviously I am going to cut them out but you can get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. I love them claire. They are going to look amazing on the final photos. Am so excited.

    ReplyDelete