Thursday 13 October 2011

Learning Curve!

Learnt a HUGE lesson today, I need to blog my work!
We had to give a presentation today on our work so far, a "show and tell" and influences.
As I hadn't really done much in the show and tell stakes, well, nothing new that I hadn't already shown, I just decided I would talk about influences and brinbg a long some pictures on a memory card (not USB I add here)
Everyone else had done power point presentations and talked in depth about theirs, I felt rather stupid!

So, I have decided to make more of an effort and keep my yr3 work up to date (well, once a week!) so that if we have to do this kind of thing again, I can at least bring this up!!

I shall also add two widgets for films and influences so I can update these regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment