Thursday 13 October 2011

Time & Memory update

So, the last posts I did a year ago I was just starting out on my Time & Memory project.
I didn't deviate to much from the original idea and in the end, used the stills and old family photo's.  I created the final images using a layering tool and rubbing out the top layer to reveal the bottom, thus making the leaves appear as though they have images printed on them.

This wasn't an idea I had originally thought I would use, I had thought I would somehow make the images leaf shape and then incorporate them into the final image, having no real need for much editing.
The final idea did work effectively and although I wasn't 100% happy with the four images I submitted, they did have the effect on them that I wanted





No comments:

Post a Comment